Tuesday, August 10, 2010

It's almost over.....

Summer, that is. Although it's my favorite time of year and I love having my kids home, I can't say I'm not looking forward to everyone going back to school. I sure do miss the sound of nothing{peace and quiet}.
I also realize there will only be so many more summers left until my kids are grown and gone. That's what I remind myself of when things get crazy{and I've heard "MOM" yelled for the thousandth time in one day}.

I'm not sure what I'll do with all my free time? Hopefully not spend too much time on sites like Stumbleupon.com{that's where I found this video~ Oh Boy!!}


I'm hoping to get lots of work done{fill up my Shop} and spend time going through all my Bookmarked tutorials getting crafty!

1 comment:

Itchin' Stitchin' said...

I was just thinking the same thing here today. We went school shopping and it was bittersweet!