Saturday, January 15, 2011

Flea Market Finds...

I'm always surprised when I stumble onto vintage Syroco frames, and finding three in one day is pretty good! I keep thinking they're can only be so many left in the world, but I'm hoping not to find that out any time soon. I'm getting ready to give them all a face lift, possibly a Chalkboard or just colorful upcycled Mirrors???I also picked up this awesome vintage Lady Baltimore Suitcase. It's going to be beautiful once it gets a good cleaning.

Two things I learned about my puppy this week. 1). He loves to sleep{usually under my feet whether I'm on the computer, doing dishes or sitting on the couch}.


2). He really likes to dig. And he's pretty good at it.

It's cute now but I'm thinking it might not be so cute when he's full grown. Do you let a puppy dig, or am I supposed to keep him from digging????

4 comments:

Jenny Holiday & Aaron said...

Ohhh lucky day!! Love those frames!! Can't wait to see them in their new life!!

And umm.....I could just melt...look at that pup!! What a little cuddlebum! I know alllll about pups being under foot when at the computer! Or anywhere else for that matter!! And yep!! They are GREAT sleepers!! One of mine.."the little" is maybe the best sleeper the world! His faaave spot....in my closet!! Or...when fresh laundry comes home...and I haven't put it away yet...digs into the bag..buries himself!! It is a total riot!! He is totally hidden!! Here is a pic:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/holiday_jenny/5230005795/

http://www.flickr.com/photos/holiday_jenny/5230005813/in/photostream/

I cannot imagine life without pups!! :)

Happy New Year btw!! :)
Enjoy your weekend!
xoxo Jenny

Christa from Chloe Rose said...

I love the frames. They are gorgeous! I love it when I find them too. Your puppy is adorable. I love them when they are that little.

Christa

Lish said...

Those frames are gorgeous! I think I need to start going to some flea markets...

Vivianapachecofineart said...

Awesome finds, now I am curious to see what you do with them!!