I was tagged by Laura of Loopsi Daisies.
The rules are simple, when you get tagged you must:
~ Link to the person who tagged you.
~ Mention the rules.
~ Tell six quirky yet boring, unspectacular details about yourself.
~ Tag six other bloggers by linking to them.
~ Go to each person's blog and leave a comment that lets them know they've been tagged.
Six very random things:
1) I Knocked out my two front teeth(one at a time, six months apart) when I was in the 6th grade. The first one I tripped and fell in the Cafeteria apparently not putting out my hands to break my fall, and the second one on the step of a pool while swimming~ how I managed to do that still baffles me! Was I swimming like a tadpole with my arms behind me and my mouth wide open??
2) I'm related to some famous/well known people:(whom I've never met)'The Beach Boys'(my paternal Grandmother's cousin is the mother of two of them) and Charles Dickens is either a Great Great Uncle or Great Great Great Grandfather, I don't remember which?
3) Three of my four kids were born in the same month.
4) I have the ashes of my ex-husband that I keep in a cabinet(we were great friends, so my having the ashes isn't as weird as it might seem). One of my boys found them one day and unsure what it was, came to me while I was in the shower and asked "Mom, why do you have crack?". It must have been around the time when his school was doing their annual drug awareness week, and he thought he found his moms crack stash?? I was thinking... what are you talking about when I stuck my head out of the shower curtain to see him stirring his finger around in the ashes!! I'm not sure what scared him more, my scream or the fact that he had his dad all over his hand!
5) The sound of people chewing can almost push me over the edge! I've had this issue since at least High School~ eating breakfast with with certain family members had me screaming inside my head!!!!
6) By 21 I had traveled to Korea, China, Italy, Germany, Amsterdam, France, Greece and Yugoslavia.
Those were the most random, quirky or boring things I could think of!
Now I'm going to tag:
~Kirsten at Suburban Psychosis
~Sunshine and Ravioli
~Elizabeth Holcombe~ Words & Whimsies