Saturday, November 22, 2008

Forest Postcard Prints...

Recently I purchased this pack of Postcards from the Black Apple. Although this is the first time I've made a purchase from her shop~ I've admired her work for the last couple years. I couldn't be more thrilled with them, each one is unique & charming. I bought them thinking I would give a few away and frame or display the others.

Now, I'm not too sure about the giving away part....but I made a magnetic plaque to display them on.
♥♥♥ Love, love, love them :)

7 comments:

If Wishes Had Wings... said...

They're beautiful. I don't think I could give them away either!

Eli. J Jewelry said...

I love her work too! Her illustrations are really beautiful.

ittybittybirdy said...

I heard a rumor that blackapple is moving to my neck of the woods. Her work is fab! I think your new magnet board is fab! They would be great as a whole series on a wall. Pained different colors and all different shapes!

Lindsey said...

I really like those postcards! And the nifty magnetic board you made ;)

Kim Caro said...

aw-- i love her cards :)

Ann said...

Those cards are so cute. And I love what you did there, a magnet board, what a great idea.

saffron said...

Lucky you, I've got to buy something from Emily some day!