Thursday, February 25, 2010

No Shabby Redo

My computer's been causing me lots of problems lately, the up side to that is it's given me extra time to do things around the house that I've been putting off. Little by little we've been doing some work on my daughters room. She wanted a Black and White room, something a little more grown up like Hollywood Glam or Boudoir Style{she's only 13 and shares a room with her little sister, so she needed to compromise a little}and she insists no Shabby Chic or Cottage style for her! Browsing through Anthropologie we found a look we'd all be happy with.
I'm crazy about their Bedding, I'd even consider trading in my vintage sheets and duvet for the Tuxedo Bedding set
Awwww, this would be perfect, what girl wouldn't love a Vanity in her room.

I love these vintage style bulbs{ it's the first I've seen of them} I'd love to use these in a few of my lamps!
And WOW, if I had an extra $4,800 lying around I would buy this too...and hang it over my bed♥♥

I better get back to painting!

1 comment:

Rosa said...

Oh, I love everything! I always love seeing painted furniture, yet I'm terrified to paint mine. I have an old art deco vanity just about like that. But I would never paint it! Why??? Can't wait to see your daughter's room!!