Monday, May 9, 2011

Crazy for Cuckoo Clocks!

I picked up another Cuckoo Clock at the Flea Market{my third}. I have no idea if they work or even how to make them work...I just love having them to look at :)


I can see how you can get carried away and start collecting a house full.
Some interesting Cuckoo Clock History


This is where it ended up. Now I need another mini clock for the empty space.

My latest finds:

5 pounds of vintage buttons:

Vintage gumball charms:

Somebody was really into collecting these cute little charms.

Weathered pink egg slicer

I have a new favorite Shop. I love what themodernmarigold creates with vintage linens.


Seriously cute!

3 comments:

Itchin' Stitchin' said...

love the clocks - I have been keeping my eye out for one :)

Julie Kwiatkowski Schuler said...

I love any sort of mechanism with amusing, moving parts. And vintage buttons, too!

malia said...

wow those gumball charms are a fabulous find!!!!