Thursday, July 3, 2008

Somethings OLD turned into something new.... for my shop


Nothing is better than coming across an old quilt, no matter the condition. Half the time I have no idea what I'm going to do with it, but that's never stopped me from bringing one home :)
I'm working on some pillows for my shop, using vintage linens & old quilts.





I'm one of those people who can never have too many pillows! I usually have no less than six on my bed, my kids notice when they have some missing off their beds, and I don't think there's a chair throughout the house without a pillow in it. Wow, now it seems a little weird...

3 comments:

Sadie Lou said...

Wow! The blog looks so cute and inviting! I'll be adding your links to the official CSST blog and mine!
I'll see you soon--Happy 4th!

Aroma Fields said...

Beautiful pillow cover! I love lots of pillows on my bed, too. Great blog! I'll add your link to my blog site. Have a great holiday weekend!

LeaKarts said...

That fabric is fabulous!