Saturday, August 23, 2008

Completed projects and upcoming events


Finally I was able to finish a few Inspiration Boards for my shop. I recently purchased some beautiful fabric on Etsy from a great fabric shop SewLoveFabric who carries all the new and best fabric. I'm really crazy about Heather Bailey's new Pop Garden collection & just as excited about Anna Maria Horner's new Garden Party collection... I love that the prints have a Vintage feel about them. If you'd like to see more of my Inspiration Boards, you can see them here.

But even more exciting than fabric or completed projects is the upcoming Felt Club 2008 holiday event! I just received an e-mail this morning about the event, letting vendors know they're still taking applications. I'd love to be a vendor someday, but for now I think I'll settle for shopping and enjoying the crafty workshops! I missed it last year, so I'm thrilled to see it's coming to town again... I better start saving now$$$$.
If you want more info. you can check it out here.

1 comment:

Linda Summerfield said...

Your inspiration boards are an inspiration themselves!!!