Saturday, August 23, 2008

Shopping List Saturday

Who doesn't Love Cupcakes???
During my search for a Cupcake print(my daughter loves making cupcakes so I thought I'd look for something unique for her room) I quickly realized the list of Cupcake anything is endless. That's how I came up with this weekends Shopping list Saturday, and only one of these sweet items has calories :) Yum!

Starting from top left:
1) Cupcake ring by: acrylicana
2) Mixed media collage art by: lindawoods
3) Cupcake sign by: SignsByDiane
4) Pink cupcake trifle by: Pinkcupcakes5
5) Vanilla buttercream cupcake soap by: yougogirlsoaps
6) Pink cupcake Deodorant by: Spatherapy
7) Wall Art by: artgoodies
8) Cupcake pincushion by: smarmypants
9) Cupcake photo by: Scarlettbeautiful2
10) Cupcake bath bombs by: HeyLadyCards
11) Cupcake party pick kit by: VintageBella
12) My sweet pillow by: Norajane

If you'd like to see more Shopping list Saturday finds, stop off at Fancypicnic's blog to check out links to others who are participating.

11 comments:

'fancypicnic' said...

Oh my goodness...what can I say?? CAKE!!!
I love these - they're great! I especially love the photo by scarlettbeautiful2...well, actually, all of them are beautiful!
Did you find something for her room? Too difficult to choose!

Toxiferous said...

WOW! I'm in cupcake heaven. :)

Kristen said...

I haven't been able to narrow it down yet...I didn't expect to find so many Yummy things :)

Sunbasilgarden said...

Wow wow Wow! Fantastic collection! Now this looks like fun...

Christa from Chloe Rose said...

I've been meaning to visit your blog....

I love all the cupcakes......they make me hungry.....I need to go cook dinner ;o).

I just read your post about your Dad. I have a wonderful Dad who I am very close to too. How blessed you are to have had a Dad like that. I'm glad you have all your wonderful memories of him.

I gave my dad a magnet for his fridge that reads....

..."Any man can be a Father, but it takes someone special to be a Dad".

....and it is so true.

Blessings to You!

Christa
Chloe Rose

Rosebud Collection said...

This is so cute..

Dummies said...

Thanks for good information

Linda Summerfield said...

I am so happy that the cupcake has made a comeback! No plate, no fork, it's perfect!
Linda

Dummies said...

Wow..great

Stela said...

this post made me hungry!!

Susannah said...

Lovely blog to scroll through!
Susannah x