Sunday, April 4, 2010

Eggs, New Fabric & Flea Market Finds

I used to have four Decorators, now I'm down to two. I guess 15 and 17 year old boys aren't too into decorating Easter eggs???? Thank goodness my girls still love doing this stuff!
I've been anxiously awaiting this little package....
If you've never heard of Spoonflower, you really need to check it out. It's a place where you can design, print and sell your own fabric{and also buy}**Warning: You'll end up stuck to your computer{for way too long}browsing through the pages and pages of fabric AND you just might find your Cart overflowing by the time you're done. This is what I ended up with, but believe me I could have easily picked out a dozen more!!

Such cute & fun prints, now to figure out what I'm gonna do with them.
Here's a few things I picked up Saturday at the Flea Market: Dutch themed tablecloth, flat floral sheet, terry cloth toaster cover, terry cloth apron, handmade coasters and a 1958 Carnation's cookbook. I was there looking for frames, vintage jewelry and buttons....sometimes you end up in a whole different direction :)

* * * * * HAPPY EASTER * * * * *

No comments: