Saturday, April 10, 2010

Roses

I still can't believe I'm responsible for these.
When I planted this rose bush four years ago I really didn't expect too much from it. I've never been good with plants or planting anything, so I'm always thrilled when I see a blooming rose{let alone a couple dozen}.
When I see a house with overflowing rose bushes I always wonder if they actually cut them and have them throughout their home...because I would, and do.

1. Rose Cottage Fence, 2. Endless summer, 3. Hobnail, 4. Rose Cottage ...

Just a few of my favorite vintage vases, filled and ready to place around the house♥

4 comments:

hatjunkie said...

so beautiful. Roses are just pure beauty.

Molly Betsy @ Star Cottage said...

Those are incredible! You should be very proud ;)

Kristen said...

Thanks! I'm hoping to have the same luck with some new Rose bushes :)

beachvintage.com said...

Oh my these are truly beautiful, puts mine to shame.