Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Score of the Year!!

Hands down, this has to be my favorite purchase of the year. I couldn't wait for it to arrive....
I love browsing Eiderdowns on Ebay, just to look{and dream} because usually they're way too expensive for me~ but I love looking anyways. Well, the other day I was shocked to see this amazing Eiderdown listed in a Buy-it-now for a price I couldn't believe!!
It was flashing Buy-me-now, Buy-me-now..... so I did :)
I don't make lots of big purchases because when you have four kids there are so many other things you really need. I haven't had my hair done in a Salon in over a year{yikes, I think it's closer to two years} I look more like a billy goat than a woman at this point, so believe me when I say I don't usually spend money on myself.
The most exciting part of buying the Eiderdown wasn't just the Eiderdown, but who I'd actually bought it from~ which I didn't know until I finished checking out. I guess I probably shouldn't say, but she's one of my very Favorite fabric Designers!! How cool is that :)

No comments: