Friday, April 17, 2009

Spring Break, not so much a Break

I don't know how I ever got anything done in the summer with all of my kids home. Spring break has been a great reminder of that! I've had very little time for blogging, blog reading, crafting, or much of anything that has to do with free time, quite time or time to myself.
We did manage to do a few fun things like go to the beach(of course I forgot my camera), took my girls to see 'Hanna Montana'(it was actually pretty good), took a trip to my brothers, and managed to make it to a few Antique shops and a Flea Market.

Hunting for Easter eggs even the day after Easter is fun!

I bought these unbelievably cool vintage Ad's on Etsy from thebabykitties shop. I can't wait to frame them.

She also sent me a surprise package of some of the things I love♥ A Mary to add to my collection, the sweetest baby lamb planter and some of the cutest little figurines.

I love vintage fabric. These squares are from a quilt I bought awhile ago, I swear it seems like I discover a new piece everyday.

Did I mention I love vintage fabric?

No comments: