Friday, August 14, 2009

A Day at the Bay...

This is one of my favorite local Beaches(or Bays)to go to: Belmont Shores. We decided to go to the Bay side~ if you want to catch some waves....just run across the street to the Beach side. It's right down the street from where my Dad lived when I was a kid, I loved spending weekends & Summer's there!

I also finished up a few frames for my Shop, these were flea market finds that needed some freshening up!

After.....

I hope everyone has a great weekend, I'm going to be spending most of mine catching up on Laundry :{

2 comments:

beachvintage.com said...

Oh my goodness, I am love with what you have done with those frames!

Rosa said...

How fun!! I am loving what you did with the frames. I have some of those. I need to get my crafty mojo out and start doin'!