Thursday, August 27, 2009

Oh the Things I'd ♥ to see on my Walls...

Love this Cuckoo Clock! Well, at least the image of a Cuckoo Clock, since I know nothing about making a real one work this would be perfect for me.

By: decoylab

This makes me Laugh...and my kids thought I was the last person on earth using the word Shenanigans!!

By: 3LambsGraphics

I really think this could make doing laundry much more enjoyable.

By: KnockKnocking

Hung above my Sewing Machine, this might be a motivator to get more sewing done!

By: alidesign

A beautiful print of an original oil painting, I'd love this on my wall or anything by Janet Hill~ her work is amazing.

By: janethillstudio

Well, enough window shopping for me...now it's back to work.

5 comments:

★Carol★ said...

I'd need about a million dollars to buy all the cute stuff I see and drool over at Etsy! Love that clock!

Rosa said...

I love them all too. That clock print gave me an idea! Thanks!

Kristen said...

I'd give up food to be able to go on a shopping spree...but I don't think my kids would go for it :(

Rosa~ Now you have me wondering what idea you've come up with :)

Laurie AE said...

Janet Hill -- this is truly beautiful -- I knew right away I'd seen some of her work somewhere else, and it's in the latest issue of Romantic Homes! Thanks for posting this one, I might have to source it over to my own blog.

You've got good taste, lady ;-).

Sweetina said...

I love everything~especially the shenanagens poster! Janet Hill is amazing!
Thanks for adding my shelf to your super sweet mosaic!
I love your blog!
hugsTina