Saturday, August 8, 2009

Special Deliveries.....

The last two days have been really really good Mail days. I found this Vintage yellow Lantern print Tablecloth(that matches my pink one)on-line. I recently found this design pattern and found out that it comes in Aqua too~ that's next to add to my collection.

My friend sent me this Vintage Pitcher, I Love it and can't wait to fill it with Lemonade!

This next package was an early Birthday present to me(from me). It's Handmade from PetiteHouse. I've kept an eye on her shop for awhile now, admiring her little dwellings. When I saw this....

I knew I had to have it.

I'm beyond thrilled, it's even more amazing in person!

Looking at this little piece of Art has me feeling a little unCrafty, I'd love to be able to create something as sweet as this!
Now, I'm off to find the perfect spot for it :)

3 comments:

jessicajane said...

so glad you love it :) made my day reading your post!! thanks :)

thebabykitties said...

whoever sent you that pitcher must be very very very attractive.

Sonya --Dime Store Thrift said...

Oh that pitcher! I am swooning.