Friday, August 21, 2009

A Vintage Home....


I love any opportunity to find Vintage goods for my Home. Whether I'm out hunting through Estate Sales, Flea Markets, Thrift Stores OR sitting at my computer looking through my favorite on-line Shops~ I love the search.
These on-line Shops filled with Vintage Goodness make it easy, and are always fun to browse through....
My Three current favorites are:
Decorative Country Living where you'll find a mix of antique, vintage and new items for your home and garden.


This next one, I'm not even sure how I stumbled onto it, but I'm glad I did.
It's called: Louise Loves where you'll find Vintage inspiration to make a house a home. You can also check out her Blog. She has some amazing textiles.

Lastly, Counting Your Blessings, where you'll find unique vintage goods. A few years ago I bought a darling patchwork quilt there. I've always found beautiful fabric, curtains and quilts on their site.

Each shop displays their sold items, giving you an idea of the types of items they carry(and also making you want to kick yourself for missing out on something great that's already sold). Checking back often is always a good idea, so you don't miss out on any newly listed items.

3 comments:

Rosa said...

Oh yes, I love it all!!!

Linda Summerfield said...

Those are beautiful photos, I especially love the outdoor dining vignette.

Kristen said...

Oh how I'd love to be sitting at that table :)