Monday, September 7, 2009

Fun Freebies, Printables and Tutorials


Over at Sew, Mama, Sew you'll find a tutorial for creating this darling *Wool felt applique in hoop frame* by the Little Pink House. I've been a fan of her work since I first spotted her on Etsy. This detailed step-by-step tutorial makes it actually seem possible even for me to do, I can't wait to give it a try(I've been collecting my supplies little by little).

Feed Your Soul: ♥ the free art project ♥ where you'll find free Art Prints that you can print out and frame~ how cool is that? You can read more about how they came about giving this thoughtful gift here.


I'm not even sure how I came across this printable "Love and Ice-cream" Gift Tag Set. I found them at Eat Drink Chic, I love these tags~ what a sweet way to dress up a gift!
Whisker Graphics created this printable booklet: 5 Good Things. This is the neatest idea! What a great way to get your kids talking about their day, it's something I'd love to use with my own kids at dinner time.

If you're still in the mood for more tutorials, tips, tricks or how-to's take a look at Totally Tutorials that should keep you busy for awhile :)

4 comments:

beachvintage.com said...

These ice cream tags are wonderful - thanks for sharing.

Rose said...

Thanks so much for sharing these great things, i like the gift tags the most :)

Rose

Stink Bone Jones said...

Wow, thanks for sharing these fabulous goodies and diy! My list of projects are full but I will have to add some of these to it!

Almost Always said...

love the 5 Things..so many diff. ways to apply that little booklet. thanks for the links!xo